Neti Pot nasal wash by Himalayan is easy compared to many other techniques. A nasal wash can become as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use the Neti Pot anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus - naturally
- Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely
- Gently wash away dust, pollen and other irritants
- Rid nostrils of allergens.
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Improve flow of breath before exercising or doing relaxation or meditation techniques
If the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problems. Nasal irrigation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body.
The nasal passages contain one of our bodys first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs and other airborne particles. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean and healthy.